Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cool cat.




I've been back home for about a week.

So I'm trying to be cool and mess with images with GIMP, haha. I've been playing around with that today, and here's what I've come up with.
I especially like the first one with the tomato. The berries are ohelo berries. Also featured is my beautiful cat Cinder. :)
Also, you can click on the pictures to see bigger versions.

I got that necklace in Duluth, MN at an antique store for $2. Can't beat that.

2 comments:

  1. Coolies :)
    We should take pictures together, and edit them and make them all fancy-ish like those. I like the ohelo berries for eyes. It made me LOL. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kehkeh sounds good sistah. We can do that tomorrow. And I don't think it's very necessary to comment something back seeing as you're sitting right next to me, watching as I type this. Buuuut chhheeeepono, oh well.

    ReplyDelete