Monday, November 16, 2009

Ho, lyk scrap, ah?

I did something stupid! I called a moke (definition here for haoles) girl a bitch, and that's really not something you want to do. It was kind of on accident, because I thought she was talking to me, and I was offended because I didn't do anything to her.
So yeah, I'm smart... and I skipped school on Friday because I didn't want to get beat up. She was calling me out for a scrap while I walked away. Lesson learned: grin and bear it, and don't retort.

In other, happier news where I'm not a total idiot, I enjoy this picture.



Mahina and Grace, taken by Nicole.
Such gorgeous women :).

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh, I'm glad that they didn't remember and tried to look for you the next day, I wouldve scrapped some fakas if they did. Srs. :D

    ReplyDelete