Monday, May 4, 2009

Passion?

I am insanely jealous of those who know what to do with their lives. How could anyone dedicate their time and efforts to one specific goal? I don't want to be a martyr for my beliefs; I could be wrong. I don't want to be a doctor, a lawyer, a musician, the president, a veteranarian, or a photographer. I don't know what to do with myself. I am a sophomore in high school, so I guess I shouldn't worry too much about these things, but I only have two more years until I have to start making the decisions that will determine my path in life. Meow.
Here's an amazing LEGO sculpture for you. It was created by a man who left his blooming career as a lawyer to pursue his passion for LEGOs. Now that's what I want: a passion so immense that I would leave a promising, high-paying career for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment