
I'm skipping school today! Fun. I am actually a little bit sick, though. I'll just ham it up for the 'rents. :)
In completely unrelated business, I think my piano teacher is all-knowing. Every time I have a (usually relationship-related) problem, even when I don't tell her about it, she manages to give me advice that relates exactly to it. It's uncanny. I never forget Lila's tidbits of knowledge. So, here they are:
- When you're most desperate for a relationship, it won't work out. I've found this to be very true.
- Once during a particularly beautiful section of a piano piece, she told me to think of something heartbreakingly sad, but that I've come to accept. That was, strangely enough, exactly the stage and mood I was in right then, and I played that part perfectly and emotionally.
- And just last night, she told me that in a relationship, it's always that one person loves the other more. And if you can find someone who you love equally as much as they love you, then hold on to them.
It's not like I have relationship problems all the time, and when she just happens to give advice, it slightly relates to my situation. In nine or so years it has only occurred three times, when I'm at my lowest, in a trough, and I'm in dire need of the exact words she says. We also share a birthday :O. Eerie...
Maybe I should follow her advice on Maya Gold chocolate bars as well: eat them after they've softened up in the car a bit. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment